COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Ohio Dominican soccer teams will be hosting both individual and team camps in 2015.
Both the men's and women's teams have established a winning tradition with the men winning the 2013 GLIAC regular season and tournament championships, also playing in their first ever NCAA National tournament. The women claimed their first GLIAC regular season title this past season, as they made their first ever NCAA National tournament appearance as well.
The following are the dates and times for each camp:
- Date: Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
- Camp #1: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 - Friday, July 10, 2015
- Camp #2: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Clinic #1: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Clinic #2: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Camp #1: Monday, June 22, 2015 - Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- Camp #2: Monday, July 5, 2015 - Wednesday, July 8, 2015
For more information on camp itineraries and registration forms for all Panther Athletics, you can visit the Camps and Special Events page under the "Inside Athletics" tab on the homepage. Also for the forms on soccer you can visit both the men's and women's soccer homepages then click on the Camps tab or click on the links above.
Contact: Tyler Jester